Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let me entertain you

Holly had a voice recital on Monday night. She woke up that morning with a sore throat and cold so she was pretty nervous about performing. She sang two songs, "It Might As Well Be Spring" (from State Fair) and "The Wizard and I" (from Wicked). She did AWESOME! She would say that I have to say that since I'm her mom. And she would be right. However, she really did do a fantastic job. Her Dad and I were pretty proud of her. I actually did manage to tape one song so if you'd like to hear her, let me know your e-mail address and I'll send you the link. Yes, I'm sure there is a way to link it to my blog but apparently I am not smart enough to figure it out.

5 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Yes, please send me the link! If I have time tomorrow maybe I'll swing by and help you get the link on your blog. You gonna be home?

Mother Superior said...

Of course I want the link - I'm surprised it isn't already on my e-mail.

Sue said...

Yes, please send the link!

GrandmaD said...

please "YES" leave it on my email too!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to hear her. You can send me the link too.

Bethany